Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Bolton - £37 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral & Assessment Team based in Bolton.
As a successful candidate, you will be providing a quality social work service to children, young people, and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
What's in it for you?
* Excellent pay rate
* Free onsite parking
* Supportive managers
* Appropriate technology/equipment provided
* Work / life balance promoted
* Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing?
* Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
* S47's enquiries- including co-ordination of statutory meetings and closing s47 if no further action/concern
* Provide short term interventions -liaising and passing case assessment/referrals to other teams when progressed
* Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child, including Emergency Protection Order applications and initiation of Care Proceedings
* Duty rota cover - front line social work
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.