Advanced Practitioner - Children with Disabilities - Manchester - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Manchester.
As a successful candidate, you will develop and deliver an integrated specialist children with disabilities services which is delivered locally through co-located teams.
What's in it for you?
* Excellent pay rate
* Supportive managers
* Appropriate technology/equipment provided
* Work / life balance promoted
* Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing?
* Child/family assessments and direct work
* Provide a high-quality service to children with disabilities and their families
* Display excellent assessment and quality assurance skills.
* Working with children with disabilities and their parents/carers.
* Knowledge of SEND (processes, services, referrals, support mechanisms)
* Understand the role and responsibilities across agencies/partnership
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.