Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - West Midlands - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team based in the West Midlands.
As a successful candidate, you will import work from other teams and pick up project work were where there are pressures and needs to the locality teams. As well as completing Assessment and support planning work along with Safeguarding Section 42 enquiries.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* Work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required
* Visits may be required to be undertaken, subject to risk assessments
* Carry out the statutory duties of the directorate in relation to adults in accordance with directorate policies and procedures
* Be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager
* Undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care
* Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand, and service priorities
* Work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.