Senior Probation Officer - Bristol - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Senior Probation Officer to join our client in Bristol.
As a successful Senior Probation Officer, you will have day to day management of Probation Officers and will oversee their caseloads.
As a Senior Probation Officer, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Weekly catch ups and support from your dedicated Consultant
* Contract likely to be renewed for extension
* Career development and progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Hybrid working available
* Flexible working week
What will you be doing as a Senior Probation Officer?
* Day to day management of Probation Officers
* Oversee caseloads of Probation Officers
* Working closely with IOM Team
* Potential to be managing recruitment of probation services
* Liaising with outside agencies to create a plan to help rehabilitate offenders
Requirements as a Senior Probation Officer include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous experience in a qualified Probation Officer role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.