Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Swansea - £30 per hour
An experienced and enthusiastic Adults Social Worker is required to join a busy Hospital Team in Bridgend, South Wales.
If you can work in a fast-paced pressurised team, facilitate discharges from hospital and then follow-up with full Care Act Assessments, then this is the role for you!
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Lots of home working
* Flexible working
* Laptop / phone provided
* Long term contract
* Training provided
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker will include:
* Work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team, managing the transfer of care to avoid delayed discharges.
* Participate fully in the duties of the team, including the duty/referral systems, team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
* Maintain accurate and concise case records and produce reports on time, as necessary. All recording uses a computerised client recording system
* Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers, and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
* Monitor, review, and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, Carers, and service providers.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in adults services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.