CAMHS Practitioner - SPA Team - Wiltshire - £28 - £32 per hour
Working hours 9-5pm weekdays only (and no Bank Hol's)
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a CAMHS Practitioner, to join the SPA Team in Wiltshire.
The SPA team is looking for a suitable CAMHS Practitioner who has experience in delivering phone consultations/assessment of children & young people; safeguarding experience and competent in working either remotely or willing to work from the team's base.
The tea are ideally looking for a candidate that has an all-round experience who can work at significant pace, will be considered.
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Excellent pay rate
* No Bank Holiday working
* Fully remote working opportunities
* Ongoing contracts
* Supportive team and management
* Training and development opportunities
An example of a typical day that you are expected to deliver is:
* 4 pre-booked phone consultations, all requiring completion of a comprehensive record (mental health & risk assessment), data recording and the potential for onward referrals to external agencies within your working hours.
The successful CAMHS Practitioner will be supported with:
* IT support and recording keeping.
* Local area resources
* SPA processes
* Supervision individually and as a team.
Essential requirements for the role of CAMHS Practitioner:
* Qualified Social Worker, RMN or Occupational Therapist
* Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.