Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - St Helens - £34.89 per hour
We are currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge Team based in St Helens.
You will provide a vital role in ensuring that statutory duties are met under the Care Act to provide support to people who meet the Care Act national criteria.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
* Enhanced Pay Rate
* Hybrid Working
* 3-month Contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* You will practice social work effectively, exercising high quality judgements in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty, and challenge.
* You will demonstrate initiative, confidence and independence in interventions whilst accessing support when needed.
* You will provide a professional Social Work services to Adult's customers across Adult Operations and Mental Health Services as required.
* You will promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
* You will develop and demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice, be familiar with local resource networks and be recognised as a source of reliable knowledge and advice by peers.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.