Social Work - Team Manager - Early Help and Support - Warwickshire - £44,139 to £50,023 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the Early Help and Support Team for Warwickshire.
The service is organised to follow the child's journey and includes having an effective Early Help and Support hub at the point of entry, first response teams, dedicated court and protection team as well as an integrated card for children service.
Benefits as an Early Help and Support Team Manager include:
* Progression available
* Additional training opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Early Help and Support Team Manager include:
* Support the Head of Service, Director of Operations, Chief Executive and Trust Board.
* Manage the Targeted Early Help Service.
* Support the Trust in providing a quality and cost-effective Early Help Service.
* Provide strong professional and managerial Managership across the service area, including setting clear objectives and measures, managing performance and resources, and assessing impact/risk.
* Work in partnership with the Heads of Service to ensure there is a whole system approach to safeguarding children.
Requirements as an Early Help and Support Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work