Social Worker - Assessment Team - Stockton - rate tbc
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Assessment Team based in Stockton.
The successful candidate will use assessment and intervention work to focus on effective change for Children and Families whilst also taking urgent action to protect and safeguard vulnerable children where necessary.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
What will you be doing?
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures.
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
* Working within current legislation, policies and core values.
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.