Social Worker - Review Team - East England - Up to £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Review Team based in East England.
If you are a qualified Social Worker with experience in a similar role, then we would love to hear from you.
Benefits you will receive:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* You will undertake residential and community reviews of packages for Adults funded in Yorkshire.
* You will undertake Care Act Assessments and Support Planning, Mental Capacity Assessment and Best Interest Decisions.
* You will also support other teams across the Local Authority
* Your focus will be on supporting and enabling people and carers to actively stay well and independent, build and maintain family and social networks.
* You will be Safeguarding Adults Team and Deprivation of Liberty teams to protect people from harm.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.