11680 – Adult Manager Safeguarding / DoLS
Adult Manager – Harrow, London – Safeguarding DoLS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an Adult Manager to join the busy team at a Harrow, London based Safeguarding Team.
You will act as Lead officer for Safeguarding adults, Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) work in the Department, including the role of a signatory for the Supervisory Body in DoLS authorisations.
What will it give you as an Adult Manager?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as an Adult Manager:
- Overseeing the strategic direction for safeguarding adults’, mental capacity, DoLS and quality assurance work in the Adult Social Care Department.
- Overseeing the work of the Safeguarding Quality Assurance (SQA) Team as a key part of the prevention of abuse of vulnerable adults in Harrow
- Overall management of the Safeguarding Adults Social Work Team, DoLS Team.
The role offers amazing career development opportunities within a small, close knit team, a competitive pay rate of up to £40p/h, and flexible working opportunities.
What we are looking for in an Adult Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
If you are interested, get in touch on 020 8167 5442 or email@example.com