Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Essex, East London
Our Client in an East London Borough requires an experienced Senior Social Worker to join their fast paced Children with Disabilities team. The successful Senior Social Worker will be required to cover vacant post while permanent recruitment is progressing. The CYPWD 16-25 service is a ground breaking team which works with Children and Young people with a disability during their transition to adult services.
Benefits of the role as a CWD Senior Social Worker:
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
The work is varied but typically duties as a CWD Senior Social Worker include:
- Social Work Interventions with Service user and their carers,
- Children's Act Assessments,
- CIN Reviews
- LAC Reviews
- Care Act Assessments
- Commissioning Services including Joint Commissioning with health
- Adult Safeguard Work
- Children Safeguards work
As a CWD Senior Social Worker you will:
- Have experience working in the statutory sector with Children and/or adults with a disability.
- Have a good knowledge of Children's and Adults legislation and Guidance.
- Be a experienced negotiator
- Have the ability to deputise in Team Manager Absence
- Have the ability to maintain and develop accurate records.
- Have experience of Court and Report writing skills
- Have the ability to motivate support and offer supervision both formally and informally to team
As a CWD Senior Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.