Social Worker - Child Protection - Leatherhead, Surrey - Up to £34ph
Experienced Child Protection Social Worker required to join a Child Protection Team in Leatherhead, Surrey. You must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. This is Full-Time temporary contract lasting for a minimum of 3 months.
As a Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this role:
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent rate of Pay
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
- Full access to Free Online Social Work Training
The role will involve:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy