Children Protection - Social Worker - Sheffield - £24.97ph
My client requires a social worker with good post-qualified experience. The successful candidate should be comfortable managing a varied caseload. Caseloads involve child protection, court proceedings & CIN cases. Candidates must have recent experience in child protection. Applicants will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confident in court arena.
Benefits of the role include:
- Potential for long contract
- Well managed teams
- Good atmosphere
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' discount scheme
The successful social worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.