Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey - £17.50ph
Our Client in Surrey requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Mental Health Hospital Team.
Successful applicants will have duties such as safeguarding vulnerable adults as well as conducting Mental Capacity assessments. You will also Attend Tribunal and Manager hearings.
The successful Hospital Discharge Social Worker will ideally have previous experience in an Adults role and in Mental Health desirably.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Stable team
As a Adults Mental Health Hospital Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As a Adults Mental Health Hospital Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.