Social Worker - Troubled Families - South West London
The role of the social worker is to track and analyse information about families involved with Children's Specialist Services/Education Welfare Service/Youth offending team who are part of Wandsworth Troubled Families Programme.
The post-holder will provide support to the team to track and monitor the goals and targets of individual families and provide evidence of successful and sustained outcomes. The post holder will need to evaluate assessments completed by our partners in order to identify positive outcomes and/or gaps in information or service provision. This may require direct communication with the relevant lead professionals.
Benefits of the role as a Troubled Families Social Worker:
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
Duties as a Troubled Families Social Worker:
- Reviewing CPP and CIN Cases
- Identifying assessment and “whole family issues” against the six troubled families outcomes and writing a narrative
- Discussing cases with the Senior Information Analyst and Troubled Families Co-ordinator
- Identifying “step down plan”
- Identifying the lead professional or following step-down from CSS lead professional
- Contacting lead professionals to offer further multi-agency support for family
- Writing a narrative on significant and sustained progress against the six troubled families outcomes
As a Troubled Families Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.