Social Worker - Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Solihull - £28-30ph
Our Client in the Solihull area requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) team. This will be an position requiring the successful applicant dealing with incoming referrals.
They are offering an initial 3 month contract and a competitive rate of pay.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Competent settled team
- Regular supervision
As a MASH Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
As a MASH Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.