Social Worker - Adults Services Team - Doncaster - £27ph
Our client has a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults generic Team in Doncaster. This vacancy has an ongoing contract and offers a competitive rate of pay. This role is working within an adult community team, using a multi-disciplinary approach.
Duties of the role:
- Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages.
- Arranging appointeeships and Court of Protection work.
- Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
- Signposting and referring to other services
As a social worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully plac
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to u
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.