Social Worker - Adults Locality - Redbridge - £28 per hour
Our client in the Redbridgehas an exciting opportunity in their Adults Locality Team. The post holder will be carrying out reviews and assessments of vulnerable service users within Redbridge.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible and the candidate must be a full UK license holder.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As an Adult Locality Social Worker you will:
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of working within Learning Disabilities and
- associated physical and mental health conditions
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge, understanding and experience of health and social care processes and responsibilities in line with the Care Act.
- Evidence a clear understanding of the principles and benefits of integrated working for self, service users
- and carers.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload and meet agreed deadlines and targets.
- Personal and professional demeanour which generates credibility and confidence amongst staff, managers and stakeholders
Candidates for an Adults Locality Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.