Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Merton - £28ph
Our Client in Merton requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding Team.
The successful candidate will have experience in Looked after Children ( LAC ), Children in Need ( CIN ) and Child Protection ( CP ).
Previous experience in Section 47's is also desirable, as well as extensive knowledge in the relevant legislation. This a fast paced role and requires immediate start, please don't hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
As a Safeguarding Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.