Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team (EDT) - Doncaster - £31.28ph
My client in Yorkshire requires an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their busy emergency duty team ( EDT ). To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing a varied caseload and meeting timescales. Recent experience within duty teams is desirable but other frontline experience is necessary. The successful candidate will work on an 8 week rolling rota basis covering nights, 4pm-12am Monday to Sunday.
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time. As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
Benefits of the role as a Emergency Duty ( EDT ) Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract
- Sought after role
- Experienced teams
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible shift pattern
- Excellent after care service
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Emergency Duty ( EDT ) Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.