Social Worker - Community Mental Health - CMHT - Lewisham - up to £30p/h
My client in the London Borough of Lewisham has a Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ) currently seeking an experienced Social Worker to join the team. This will involve a varied and complex case load with service users dealing with some cases of severe mental health issues. With a very supportive team and a chance to enhance personal capabilities, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a well-established team.
Benefits of the role as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Supportive management
- Good level of client interaction
- Stable team
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and take into account available resources
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Working with multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.