Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Derbyshire £20 - £23 per hour
An opportunity has arisen in Derbyshire for a Qualified Social Worker to join their adults social work team in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Benefits of the Hospital Discharge Social Worker role...
- Supportive line manager
- Potential long term opportunity
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of...
- Carrying out a high number of assessments across the county
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decision
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be...
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Registered with the HCPC
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.