Social Worker - Family Assessment Safeguarding Team (FAST Team) - Lincoln, Lincolnshire - up to £31ph
Our client in Lincolnshire requires an enthusiastic social worker to join their Family Assessment Safeguarding Team ( FAST ). You will be joining an extremely successful team with a supportive manager and enjoy flexibility and support such as a laptop and smartphone.
Lincolnshire is a stable authority with a good reputation, excellent OFSTED Reports, and works with pioneering practices. This manager is happy to be flexible wherever possible and is looking for someone to join the team.
Benefits of the role as a FAST Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Flexible working
- Good length of contract
- Competitive rate
As a FAST Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Initial Referrals,
- Single Assessments,
- Care Proceedings,
- Child Protection Conferences
- LAC work
- Case Conferences
- Attending court
- Core assessments
As a FAST Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.