No Recourse to Public Funds Team - Social Worker - North London - £28ph- £32ph
Our Client in a North London Borough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced No Recourse to Public Funds team, you will be ensuring continued provision of a statutory service to a cohort of families presenting to the borough claiming homelessness and destitution. Pay rate between £28ph- £32ph depending on experience.
Benefits of the No Recourse to Public Funds Team Social Worker role…
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
The No Recourse to Public Funds Team Social Worker Duties include…
- Ensuring timely completion of assessments for new NRPF referrals.
- Ensuring that the initial screening and financial checks are robust.
- Ensuring clear plans/exit strategies are in place.
As a No Recourse to Public Funds Team Social Worker, You will have experience of…
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Human Rights Assessments and Court work.
As a Social Worker, You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.