Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities - East Suffolk - £28ph
Our client in Suffolk is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Learning Disability service in East Suffolk. They are looking for a social worker with significant experience of working with service users with learning disabilities.
The office bases are Felixstowe and Stowmarket and you would be required to work between the two.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term opportunity
- Supportive team
- Flexible working is negotiable with the manager
Main responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working with adults with a learning disability
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act 2014
- Able to carry out Mental Capacity Assessments
- Experience of working with transition to adulthood cases
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.