Social Worker - First Response Team - Leicester City - £28ph
Our client is currently looking for a experienced social worker join a fast paced First Response team in Leicester City. The ideal candidate will have valuable experience in completing section 47's, working a duty rota, completing single assessments and dealing with complex cases. The manager is looking to work closely with someone who is keen to enhance their skills and progress within a role.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, motivated and have excellent communication skills.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Social Worker:
- Flexible working/condensed hours can be considered
- Long contract length
- Weekly POD meetings
- Opportunity for progression
As a First Response Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Single assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
As a First Response Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.