Social Worker - Adult's Safeguarding Team - Lancashire - £20.06ph
We are currently searching for a motivated Social Worker who is currently looking to take on a new challenge in the Adults Safeguarding team in Lancashire.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must have extensive post-qualified experience in a similar role and have the ability to manage a challenging yet manageable caseload.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Working with a reputable local authority
- A challenging yet manageable caseload
- Great Location
- Exciting opportunity to develop safeguarding experience
Job duties as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multi disciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
An Adult Safeguarding Social Worker must be:
- HCPC registered
- Experienced in Adult Safeguarding
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- DBS dated in the last 12 months
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.