Social Worker - Adults Duty Team - Lancashire - £20.06ph
An experienced Adult Social Worker is required for a busy and fast paced environment working as part of an Adult Duty Team in Lancashire.
Due to the nature of this fast moving and challenging role, the successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running and have extensive post-qualification experience within Adult Social Care and must also be fully LAS trained and must have the ability to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Duty Social Worker:
- Working with a wide variety of cases
- Brilliant opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Working within a reputable authority
- Brilliant location
Job Duties of an Adults Duty Social Worker include:
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multi disciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
As an Adults Duty Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- DBS dated within the last 12 months
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.