Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Derbyshire - £35p/h
A Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection team in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be joining a stable and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have gained valuable experience in section 47's,child protection cases and Clear experience of court work/court report writing and giving evidence in court.
Benefits of this Child Protection ( CP ) role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
The successful Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.