Social Worker - Child Protection / Court Work ( CP ) - Dudley- £28-30p/h
An experienced Child Protection Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection/ Court team in Dudley. The successful candidate will have experience in the PLO process and good knowledge of court work and legislation.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, hardworking and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of this Child Protection ( CP ) role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
The successful Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license and use of own vehicle.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.