Senior Practitioner - Assessment and Intervention Team - Tower Hamlets - £30-£32ph
Our client in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join the Assessment and Intervention team
The main purpose of the post is to provide a supervisory service to social workers and first response officers in the First Response Service through the provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to enable an effective service that meets agreed existing and new policies, procedures and practices.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible, please not to hesitate to apply.
As a Senior Practitioner you will:
- Contribute to the management of the First Response Service in the delivery of proportionate assessments, provision of safeguarding and/or urgent response, fast track equipment and support provision, signposting and the provision of information and advice.
- Provide a high quality resource of professional advice, guidance and expertise, including case supervision, case conferences and audits for staff in the team and professionals from partner agencies to help ensure the delivery of a high standard of service.
- Lead on cases where a safeguarding concern has been identified and utilise the Council's policies and procedures. The designated manager for Safeguarding cases will be the First Response Team Manager.
- Identify and process any safeguarding and urgent care issues and take appropriate action to ensure that people's welfare is protected and that cases are managed in an effectively and safely.
- Support the First Response Team Manager in managing the development of the team's knowledge base and expertise as well as supporting the day to day management of the team to ensure services are delivered and meet the standards required.
- Contribute to Directorate strategies, including those between the Directorate and partner agencies, to ensure the service takes account of future changes and policy developments.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of staff within the First Response Service in accordance with agreed procedures and policy in order to maintain high practice standards and enable the continued development of professional skills and expertise that meets service needs.
- Ensure reablement is promoted to people requiring support with a view to assisting them to regain or increase levels of independence as far as possible
As a Senior Practitioner, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.