Court Team - Advanced Practitioner - Bromley - £32ph
Our Client in Bromley requires an Advanced Practitioner to join their Court Team.
As an Advanced practitioner in our Court Team you would have a key role ensuring that children and young people in care have better and safer futures.
The Court Team works with children and families where there are court proceedings required or underway and there is a strong emphasis on achieving timely outcomes which ensure secure, stable futures for Bromley's children.
You will be joining an ambitious service with strong leadership and clear lines of support.
Duties also include undertaking assessments of the children you are responsible for, preparing court reports and presenting evidence in court.
A limited caseload ensures that you have the time to implement the highest standards of practice
As a Court Team Advanced Practitioner, You will have experience of….
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- Responsibility for Bail Support
- Working within a youth offending Court Team
- Attending Court
- Remand Management
- Responsible for producing Pre-Sentence Reports
- Experienced in the Youth Offender Information Systems (YOIS)
- Comprehensive Assessments
Benefits of the Court Team Advanced Practitioner role….
- Recent council restructure
- Centralised office
- Nice area
As a Court Team Advanced Practitioner, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.