Homeless Families Team - Senior Practitioner - Bromley - £26ph
Our Client in Bromley requires a Senior Practitioner to join their Homeless Families Team.
This role involves providing expert social care knowledge to the assessment and support process,
Working closely with housing staff to help prevent homelessness as well as reconciliation and mediatory techniques.
Managing a caseload of single young people and families who may be vulnerable, you will be responsible for assessing their welfare and safeguarding where necessary.
As a Homeless Families Team Senior Practitioner, You will have experience of….
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
Benefits of the Homeless Families Team Senior Practitioner role….
- Good transport links
- Centralised office
- Nice area
As a Homeless Families Team Senior Practitioner, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.