Referral & Assessment - Social Worker - East Berkshire area - up to £37 p/h
Our client in an East Berkshire Borough requires an experienced Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join their team.
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.. You must have post qualified experience as a Referral and Assessment social worker and be able to work on your own initiative.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Opportunity for progression
- Well managed team
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.