Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - 2 Vacancies! - Oxfordshire - Up to £30ph
This is a great opportunity to join a stable, enthusiastic team who have a solid management structure. You will be expected to hit the ground running and make quick decisions, and in return receive quality support and a competitive pay rate.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience within a referral and assessment social work role.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Manageable workload
- Stable team and management
- Autonomy in role
- Good management structure
- Controlled caseload - long term will be transferred
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will need experience in:
- Single Assessments
- Section 47 investigations
- Duty Rota
- Case conferences
- Core group meetings
- IBE trained
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.