Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Coventry - up to £30ph
Our client in Coventry is looking for an experienced social worker to join their busy Referral and Assessment team.
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.. You must have post qualified experience as a Referral and Assessment social worker and be able to work using your own initiative.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Opportunity for progression
- Well managed team
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases and working within an intake service
- Working with children subject to a Child Protection Plan and Children in Need
- Care proceedings
- Conducting Section 47 enquiries in order to determine risk and need.
- Writing and presenting reports to child protection conference meetings.
- Initial Assessments this should read C&F assessments
- Supervising contact when required.
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation including Working Together 2015.
- Knowledge of Signs of Safety as a tool for intervention is advantageous.
- Knowledge of SW theories and methods
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.