Social Worker - Kinship/Adoption Team - Brent - 27 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has become available on the Fostering/Adoption Team. The post holder will contribute towards the objectives of the family placements kinship team by meeting the following objectives:
- To undertake emergency, short-term and permanent kinship assessments.
- To assess, supervise, support, monitor, train and review Kinship carers.
- To undertake and prepare Special Guardianship Order and Resident Order assessments and present them in court.
Benefits of the role as a Kinship/Adoption Social Worker:
- Good support and supervision
- Good management and support team
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive rates
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Kinship/Adoption Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children and families.
- Knowledge of Equal Opportunities and customer service in accordance with Brent's Core Competencies for Staff.
- Communicating clearly in writing and verbally with service users, carers and other professionals.
- Preparing complex reports and undertake complex assessments The ability to collaborate with social work colleagues and other professionals.
- Representing the service at meetings, chairing and taking minutes when required.
- Providing a service which is culturally sensitive and empowering to all service users The ability to record information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Presenting information to the relevant Panel and support social worker in their presentation of reports.
As a Kinship/Adoption Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.