Social Worker, Community - Derbyshire £20.80 per hour
An opportunity has arisen in Derbyshire for a Qualified Social Worker to join their adults socail work team at
Saltergate in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The role is to work across the East Chesterfield Fieldwork team and it's for a period of 3 months initially.
Benefits of the Community Social Worker role:
- Supportive line manager
- Laptops provided
- Potential long term opportunity
Typical duties as a Community Social Worker:
- Carrying out a high number of assessments across the county
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decision
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
As a Community Social Worker, you MUST...
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.