Social Worker, Learning Disabilities - Derbyshire £20 - £23 per hour
An opportunity has arisen in Derbyshire for Qualified Social Workers to join their adults socail work team at
Saltergate in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. The main client group that the successful pracititoners will be working with are vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and transition cases.
Benefits of the Learning Disabilities Social Worker role:
- Supportive line manager
- Potential long term opportunity
- Varied case load
Typical duties as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Carrying out a high number of assessments across the county
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decision
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST...
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.