Looked After Children - Social Worker - Lewisham - £30p/h
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a versatile Looked After Children Team in Lewisham. The ideal individual will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team. This is an excellent role for a motivated Social Worker looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, You will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
Benefits of the Looked After Children Social Worker role...
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, You MUST be:
- Registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.