Quality Assurance Team - Senior Social Worker - Bromley - £32ph
An exciting role has become available in the Quality Assurance Team in Bromley. Our client requires a Senior Social Worker to join the team.
Bromley are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic professional with a strong background and knowledge in safeguarding who can engage effectively with partners across education. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified social worker / senior practitioner who has experience of working within education.
This is a niche role that involves providing consultation and advice to schools around safeguarding matters, the successful candidate will work alongside the local authority designated officer (LADO).
You will also be working alongside child protection chairs and independent reviewing officers.
Benefits of the Children's Senior Social Worker role….
- Autonomy in role
- Ideal for commuting
- Good career progression
As a Children's Senior Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children's Senior Social Worker, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK License Holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.