Central Team - Social Worker - Merton - £30ph
Our Client in Merton requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Central Team.
The desired candidate will have long term experience in Child Protection, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
You will hold a complex caseload and need to be familiar with writing Child Protection Plans and S47's. In addition, extensive knowledge of the relevant legislation is essential.
Benefits of the Children's Social Worker role….
- Good transport links
- Experienced team
- Good career progression
As Children's Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children's Social Worker, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.