Children with disabilities Team - Social Worker - Merton - £30ph
An exciting role has become available in a Children with Disabilities Team in Merton. Our client requires an Experienced Social Worker to join the team.
Duties include case managing complex child protection matters, undertaking assessments of all types and have substantial Court experience and knowledge of Legal Procedures.
As a CWD Social Worker you will be working with Children In Need ( CIN ), Children In Care, Children subject to Child Protection ( CP ) Plans and Court Proceedings. Previous experience in CWD, CP and CIN is essential.
Benefits of the Children with Disabilities (CWD) Social Worker role….
- Experienced team
- Good career progression
- Central location
As a Children with Disabilities (CWD) Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Core Assessments
- Working with children with disabilities
- Section 47s
- Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
- Working on a duty rota
As a Children with Disabilities (CWD) Social Worker, You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK License holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.