Team Manager - Hospital Discharge Team - West Midlands - £30-35
My client in West Midlands is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their hospital team based in a West Midlands Hospital. The hospital team is a well-managed team, well-connected and need someone who are ready to hit the ground running.
My Client is keen to interview immediately, so please don't hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Team Manager:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Small, welcoming team
- Training available
As a Hospital Discharge Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Working with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Used to working at a fast pace
- Experience of delayed transfer of care
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
- Working in a fast paced environment
As a Hospital Discharge Team Manager, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.