Social Worker - Adult Services - Cheshire West - £23ph
We are currently searching for a social worker to fill a position for our client in Cheshire West.
The successful candidate will need extensive post qualified experience and an ability to hit the ground running as well as having the flexibility to travel to multiple locations across the borough.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Stable and reputable Local Authority
- Competitive pay rate
- Varied Case load
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
- Easily accessible location
The responsibilities of the role are to:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies.
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
As an Adults Social Worker you will:
- Have post qualified statutory experience in front line social work
- Have good knowledge of the legislation and guidance in place
- Have the ability to manage a complex caseload
- Have the ability to hit the ground running in a new role
As an Adults Social Worker You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license
- Fully qualified social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.