Adults Community - Social Worker - Worcestershire - £23.26
Our client in Worcestershire is looking for a qualified social worker to join their adults community team. The work will be both long and short term and your caseload will be catered to your strengths.
Benefits of the Adults Community Social Worker role…
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Close management
- Settled team
- Autonomy in role
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you will have...
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties of the Adults Community Social Worker role include...
- Dealing with complex and varied cases which will require application to the Court of Protection
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A car driver with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.