Social Worker - Child Protection - Gloucestershire - £28p/h- £30 p/h
Gloucester Pods are a long term children and families Child Protection team holding CiN, CP, pre/ care proceedings and CiC until permanence is achieved. The Pods is a pilot project of 6 Social Work teams covering small geographical areas with each Pod accessing a full time admin worker. There is a multi-agency Pod of Family Mental Health Workers, Adult Substance Misuse workers, Domestic Abuse Workers, Youth Support Workers and an adult education worker. This Pod support case work through advice, assessments, short term pieces of work and are co-located to improve communication and access to support. Successful candidates will need post qualified experience in child protection role and proven court work.
Benefits of this Child Protection Social Worker role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have full license and use of own vehicle.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.