Child In Need/Long-Term Team - Social Worker - North London - £28 p/h
Our Client in a North London Borough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Children In Need team. Offering around £28 per hour, you will be working at the forefront of best practice in a social work unit led by a Consultant Social Worker or Practice Development Manager to provide first class social work for vulnerable children and families.
You will be supported and encouraged to apply theory and research in front-line practice, building on a strong track record of service delivery and innovation within the service.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills and you will be supported in your learning and development by a distinct team and a comprehensive training programme. Dynamic and committed, you will bring a comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with vulnerable children and families.
If you are a confident, experienced professional who is keen to challenge, foster good practice and remain ‘hands on’ whilst developing your skills in a supportive environment, I want to hear from you.
Benefits of the Child In Need / Long-term team Social Worker role…
- Innovative Local Authority
- Supportive Management
- Caseload between 16-22 children within the various Social Work units.
- To Interview & start ASAP
As a Children In Need Social Worker, you MUST be...
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) recognised social work qualification
- Experienced in Child Protection Social Work
- Experienced in Children In Need Social Work
- Longevity within roles
- Local Authority experience
- Able to communicate to a very high standard verbally and in writing
- Intelligent, flexible, enthusiastic, adaptable, reliable, able to work well with others and as an individual
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.