Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) - Kirklees - £30p/h
Our client in Kirklees requires a social worker with relevant experience in children's frontline social work. An ideal candidate would have experience within a Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) setting. The team is fast paced, based in Dewsbury Police station, and the role will be challenging. Initially the position will be case holding with a view to move these on and focusing on CSE support.
Benefits of the role as a CSE Social Worker include:
- Interesting and uncommon role
- Potential for long contract
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' discount scheme
The successful CSE Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with cased related to CSE
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a CSE Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.